Dear Readers,

I just got off the phone with the hospital and they confirmed that my son needs to go in for oral surgery this Friday. We are surprised/fortunate to lock in an operating room during this time of COVID crisis. My boy is on the autism spectrum, so this won’t be easy and there is extra prep/worry involved. As a result, I need to move the launch for ANGELFIRE (Angelbound Lincoln #5). I am so sorry about this, but I really don’t see another option.

Here’s a draft of the updated release schedule, pending confirmation:

ANGELFIRE – Currently set for launch 1-25-22. Looking to move this to February, 2022.

THE WINTER PRINCE – I need to cancel this release altogether.

I work really hard to never miss release dates or pause on active series. I loathe the idea of disappointing my readers. That said, there is also the practical money-concern about getting chucked into what we authors call ‘Amazon jail.’ If I miss or move a deadline, I cannot do pre-orders for at least a year, maybe longer. This is an inconvenience for my readers and a revenue killer for me. I’ve asked Amazon if there are any exceptions to this rule; I’m waiting to see what they come back with. However, as my bestie (AKA the inspiration for Cissy) says, “in LA, it’s not show friends, it’s show business.” Amazon HQ is in Washington, but the general idea holds. They may not be able to cut me any slack.

All of which is a long way of saying that changes are coming for my current and future pre-orders. All the rearranging should be done by the end of this week and I will send out a summary when everything is final. Thanks in advance for your patience and support during this time.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers this Friday.